Friday, June 24, 2011

This is an incredible puzzle, how cool would it be as an online application?

Are you a Comic Sans Criminal?  There's help available for you!

I want these... but I'm not a geek.

A long, long, time ago Kurt used to work at LRS Web Solutions.  What amazing talent!

Speaking of talent... how excited are you about this!?  We are!  Our friend, Scott Richardson will be the "man behind the curtain" and we can't wait to support him on opening night!

Next Thursday is officially Social Media Day.  How will you celebrate?

And last, but not least... I can't stop thinking about how to display these in my office.

Have a great weekend friends!


----------

Cassandra Pence is the main contributor for the LRS Web Solutions blog. Have a link suggestion? Email her!

----------

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for opening night of "The Marvelous Wonderettes" It's going to be maarrrvelous! :)

    I love those air plants! What a great way to spruce up and personalize your own office space. I''m gonna start searching for my own.

    ReplyDelete